Information pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 for the processing of sensitive data
Bagni Cala Loca S.r.l is actively engaged in safeguarding the personal data of its users, and of anyone who entrusts these data to our treatment. We encourage our users to read this information carefully before using the site.
Nature of the data processed
We process personal and fiscal data, as well as data of an economic nature that are necessary for carrying out relations with Users. Generally, we do not process any data that can be classified as sensitive or of a judicial nature pursuant to art. 4, paragraph 1, of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003; should it be necessary to process data of this type, we will request the consent of the interested party in advance.
Purpose of the treatment
The User's personal data will be collected for the purpose of ensuring the services of the Site, upon explicit request by the owner of the data.
It is also specified that the Data Controller will not use the data provided for purposes other than those mentioned and connected to the service, to which the User has expressly adhered.
The data will be processed mainly with electronic and IT tools and stored both on IT supports and on paper supports and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the minimum security measures pursuant to the Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed
The personal data collected are not "disseminated", with this term meaning giving them knowledge to indeterminate subjects in any way, including by making them available or consulting. The personal data of the interested party may instead be "communicated", with this term meaning the disclosure of it to one or more specific subjects, in the following terms:
- to persons appointed within our structure to process the data;
- to subjects who can access the data by virtue of the provisions of the law, or of community legislation, within the limits established by law;
- to subjects who need to access data for purposes auxiliary to the existing relationship, within the limits strictly necessary to carry out the auxiliary tasks entrusted to them (eg credit institutions and freight forwarders);
- to our consultants, within the limits necessary to carry out their assignment on our behalf, subject to our letter of appointment which imposes the duty of confidentiality and security in data processing.
Furthermore, such data may be disclosed to the internet operators of which Bagni Cala Loca S.r.l uses for the management of its domains. The communication of the collected data is envisaged both nationally and abroad.
Navigation data - log files - The computer systems and applications dedicated to the operation of this website detect, during their normal operation, some data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) not associated with directly identifiable Users. The collected data includes the IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by the Users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and the IT environment used by the User. These data are processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its regular functioning.
Data provided voluntarily by the user - The voluntary and explicit sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated in the different access channels of this site and the compilation of any specifically prepared "forms" (masks) entail the subsequent acquisition of the address and data of the sender / user, necessary to respond to the requests produced and / or provide the requested service. Specific summary information will be reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
Cookies - "cookie" technology is used to improve the possibility of using the services offered, by associating a cookie with the connected visitor. Cookies are also used to determine the traffic values of our site and to track your profile during the service subscription process, to calculate discounts and manage any promotions that may be applicable to your account. Visitors to the site will be able to disable the cookie tracking feature in their browser, but in some cases this may lead to malfunctions in the use of our site. For more information, see the information on Cookies.
All required automated data is mandatory. Registration data is optional.
In case of failure to enter one or more mandatory data, the interested party will not be able to enjoy access to the site and the requested service. In this case, the user is invited to leave the site immediately.
Rights of the interested party
In relation to the processing of personal data, pursuant to art. 7 (Right to access personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code:
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- a) the origin of personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under Article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Owner of the data processing
Owner of the data processing è Bagni Cala Loca S.r.l with registered office in Italy and operational offices in Puntabella - Via Genova, 133, Varazze (SV) Italy. To exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of the Privacy Code, listed above, the interested party must send a written request to the Data Manager by e-mail addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.